Blue Mountain Golf … because some things are worth waiting for
Thank you for having expressed interest in joining Blue Mountain Golf and Country Club!
BMGCC Board President, Nigel Hilliard, announced at the February 21st 2021 Annual Members Meeting that the club membership has been capped for the 2021 golf season and going forward. A Waiting List has been approved by the Board of Directors, the rules of which are as follows:
- Wait List will be on a “first come first served” basis.
- Wait List members will pay the initiation fee and annual dues in place at the time they are invited to join the club, not when they join the Wait List.
- Once invited, Wait List members must join an active member category (full, spouse or twilight) in their first year of play.
- Wait List members who do not accept an invitation to join when a spot is offered to them will be placed at the bottom of the Wait List and may do so only once. If a second invitation is refused, they will be removed from the Wait List.
- Wait List members will pay a fee of $1000 payable in full at the time they join the Wait List which will be considered a deposit against their initiation fee at the time they are invited to join the Club. The deposit will be refunded in full at anytime should they decide not to remain on the Wait List.
Those wishing to join the Wait List must complete a Wait List application form to be completed and returned together with the e-transfer of the $1000 deposit per applicant. The date and time of the e-transfer will determine your position on the Wait List. ONLY 50 NAMES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. Upon receipt of your e-transfer deposit, you will be advised of your Wait List position.
Please contact me, should you have any questions pertaining to the Wait List process.
Membership & Facility Services Manager
email@example.com 705-445-3918 Ext 103
Established in 1964, Blue Mountain is a member owned semi-private golf club.
Our Investment in You – Our Golf
- Meticulously maintained walkable golf course with 6 sets of tees suitable for all levels of golfers
- Play 18-holes in 4 hours or less
- Returning nines for the 9-hole option
- Well organized golf and competitive programs for men, ladies and juniors
- Water fountains every 3 holes
- Reciprocal play program includes 17 regional golf clubs
- Full Service Pro Shop with golf instruction available with our CPGA staff
- Short game practice facilities
Our investment in you – Socially
- Exceptional social experience, men’s, women’s and mixed events!
- Our social calendar is second to none!
- Warm and welcoming membership
- Dining facility and patio with view to the Niagara Escarpment
- Dining options for private functions
- Off season Ladies Bridge, Euchre and Majong member programs
Your Investment in Blue
- We offer a variety of competitively priced membership options with no monthly minimums
- We welcome you to come and meet our warm and friendly staff and discuss what level of membership would suit you and your family