Blue Mountain Golf … because some things are worth waiting for
Thank you for having expressed interest in joining Blue Mountain Golf and Country Club!
A Waiting List has been approved by the Board of Directors, the rules of which are as follows:
- Wait List will be on a “first come first served” basis.
- Wait List members will pay the initiation fee and annual dues in place at the time they are invited to join the club, not when they join the Wait List.
- Once invited, Wait List members must join an active member category (full, spouse or twilight) in their first year of play.
- Wait List members who do not accept an invitation to join when a spot is offered to them will be placed at the bottom of the Wait List and may do so only once. If a second invitation is refused, they will be removed from the Wait List.
- Wait List members will pay a fee of $1000 payable in full at the time they join the Wait List which will be considered a non-refundable deposit against their initiation fee at the time they are invited to join the Club.
Those wishing to join the Wait List must complete a Wait List application form to be completed and returned together with the e-transfer of the $1000 deposit per applicant. The date and time of the e-transfer will determine your position on the Wait List. Upon receipt of your e-transfer deposit, you will be advised of your Wait List position.
Please contact me, should you have any questions pertaining to the Wait List process.
Membership & Facility Services Manager
email@example.com 705-445-3918 Ext 103
Established in 1964, Blue Mountain is a member owned semi-private golf club.
Our Investment in You – Our Golf
- Meticulously maintained walkable golf course with 6 sets of tees suitable for all levels of golfers
- Play 18-holes in 4 hours or less
- Returning nines for the 9-hole option
- Well organized golf and competitive programs for men, ladies and juniors
- Water fountains every 3 holes
- Reciprocal play program includes 17 regional golf clubs
- Full Service Pro Shop with golf instruction available with our CPGA staff
- Short game practice facilities
Our investment in you – Socially
- Exceptional social experience, men’s, women’s and mixed events!
- Our social calendar is second to none!
- Warm and welcoming membership
- Dining facility and patio with view to the Niagara Escarpment
- Dining options for private functions
- Off season Ladies Bridge, Euchre and Majong member programs
Your Investment in Blue
- We offer a variety of competitively priced membership options with no monthly minimums
- We welcome you to come and meet our warm and friendly staff and discuss what level of membership would suit you and your family
Call Jim Malley at 705-445-3918 Ext 103 for membership information