Those age 19 to 40 are not subject to initiation until the year in which they turn age 41.
When considering membership at Blue Mountain, those age 25 to 40 have several options at the time of acceptance. They may either:
- Purchase a debenture for $150 and commit to the current initiation plus annual dues
- Purchase a debenture for $150 plus pay annual dues. They will be subject to the then initiation in the year in which they turn age 41.
AGE 25 TO 40 MEMBERSHIP PLAYING PRIVILEGES:
- Play 7 days a week at any time during the day.
- Eligible for 7 Day advance lottery booking (online/ phone/ in person) for 1st tee play.
- Eligible to play in weekly Men`s Day and Ladies` Day programs.
- Eligible to play in Member Guest Days.
- Eligible to play in all Club events and tournaments and in Interclub events.
- Eligible to play in Match Play programs.
- Eligible to participate in the Reciprocal Club program.
- Unlimited use of all on site practice facilities.