INACTIVE: (Formerly “SOCIAL”) (not available to new members joining)
The “Inactive” category (formerly “Social”) has been redefined and is now designed for members who wish to continue to be a member of the Club but cannot play golf for medical reasons confirmed with a Doctor's Certificate. This is not designed as a golf category. Those participating in it do not have any playing privileges until such time as they wish to return as an “Active” member. Prorated dues are offered for those who wish to convert during the golf season from:
- Inactive status to active status.
- Active status to inactive status in the form of an account credit.
The “Inactive” member:
- if not interested in paying the “Inactive” category dues, may find a “Replacement Player” for the season who will pay either 18 Hole, 9 Hole (based on availability) or Twilight dues.
- may attend non golf related club functions.
- may enjoy unlimited use of all on site practice facilities.