A Corporate Debenture will be purchased in the name of a company by a person who owns or is part owner of the business. The Corporate Debenture is a non-transferable “Dn” debenture with a face value of $150.
- Initiation is the same as a sole member payable in full
- Eligible to participate in special initiation promotions
- If choosing Option #1, annual dues for the Corporate Debenture holder are the then current active dues paid annually in either the 18 Hole, 9 Hole (based on availability) or Twilight categories
- Installments are available through the winter months
- Usage flexibility is a privilege for a Corporate Debenture holder!
- Choose one person (yourself or another person) to play for the season
- The person has full booking, playing and practice privileges equal to a sole debenture holder
- Children of the person selected may also join for the season
- Purchase 50 golf game passes at a cost equal to the 18 Hole membership
- The passes may be used by you, given as a promotional tool, or used as you wish
- The recipient may book tee times 7 days in advance by calling the Pro Shop
- These games are non-redeemable for cash and expire in the current season issued
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-445-3918 (ext 103) for further details.