Posted on April 20, 2021 at 12:00 AM
As issued by the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, all patrons entering the golf club property must read the questions below and screen themselves for Covid-19 before entry.
1. Do you have one or more of the COVID-19 symptoms below?
2. Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
3. Have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
4. Have you received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone in the last 14 days (and have not been tested or waiting for your result)?
5. Have you or anyone you live with traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?*
6. Is anyone you live with currently experiencing any new COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms?