As issued by the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, all patrons entering the golf club property must read the questions below and screen themselves for Covid-19 before entry.
1. Do you have one or more of the COVID-19 symptoms below?
- fever and/or chills
- cough or barking cough (croup)
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- difficulty swallowing
- decrease or loss of smell or taste
- runny or stuffy/congested nose
- muscle aches
- extreme tiredness
- pink eye (for adults)
- stomach pain (for adults)
- falling down often (for older adults)
2. Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
3. Have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
4. Have you received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone in the last 14 days (and have not been tested or waiting for your result)?
5. Have you or anyone you live with traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?*
* Not applicable if you or anyone you live with are exempted from federal quarantine as per the Quarantine Act.
6. Is anyone you live with currently experiencing any new COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms?
If you answer YES to any one of the questions above, PLEASE DO NOT enter this location AND contact either your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000) to get advice or an assessment, including if you need a COVID-19 test.